Some restaurant innovations we are excited about
○ Dynamic pricing (menu items, surcharges, delivery fees) based on the local event calendar, demand, supply variables powered by AI
○ Cross-selling items -- picking best items on a per-user/per session basis
○ Menu structure recommendations informed by AI
○ Voice-enabled ordering allow customers the ability to order food in one touchless and streamlined transaction
○ Algorithmically-driven payment management
○ AI-enabled virtual assistants to answer customer queries, process and customize customer orders
○ Advertising recommendations based on machine learning for incremental revenue generation for restaurants and takeaways.
○ Voice-enabled kiosks allow customers the ability to order food in one touchless and streamlined transaction
○ Facial recognition order and pay on our kiosks. Used to monitor and track customer behaviour and give an idea of how the restaurant can influence customers
○ To do lists, performance tracking and reporting
○ Staff scheduling, rota management, reporting and engagement
○ Gamification of task and training
○ Full end to end inventory tracking based on predictions from ordering historicals
○ Automated inventory ordering, reporting
○ Recipe control, and waste management
○ Automated search and social advertising based on demand historicals, calendar events.
○ Advertising across a fleet of kiosks and online estate
Restaurant sales generation powered by AI
○ Automatically turn off the most expensive marketplaces or even lowest margin items when an ingredient is running low.
○ Measuring how likely end users are likely to churn (with a holistic view).
○ End user profiling: Target high value customers differently than low value ones
Delivery and Robotics
○ In-store robotic delivery to table
○ Curbside robotic delivery
○ Drone delivery
○ Logistics software with predictive driver positioning and pricing based on supply and demand
○ Use Flipdish data to discover how you are performing compared to other restaurants in general
○ Use Flipdish data to learn how you are performing vs competitors per type of customers - cuisine, geography